School meals are offered on a 3 week menu. Please click on the link below to view our autumn term menu.
The Universal Infant Free School Meals scheme means school dinners are provided free to all primary school children in Reception class and Years 1 & 2.
There are no forms to fill in or other eligibility criteria. So if your child is in one of these year groups, you can simply send them along to school to enjoy a delicious free lunch each day.
If you would be eligible for free school meals (see criteria below), it’s a good idea to still register as your school will benefit from extra funding.
Please note: for children in Years 3-6, meals will be priced at £1.90* which is still great value for money. For children in Nursery, meals are priced at £1.70.
*Children in Years 3-6 could also get school meals for free:
Your child is entitled to free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income support
- Universal credit
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (But not working tax credit) with an annual income (an assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) of less than £16,190
- Pension Credit (Guarantee credit only)
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Services)
- Income-related Employment and support allowance
Registering for Free school Meals means your school gets extra money from the government, known as Pupil Premium.
You can also contact the school office on 01274 778577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further support with the application process.